Saturday, March 2, 2013

Review Ping Hoofer Stand Bag : White

Shopping online Ping Hoofer Stand Bag : White for Sale, Buy for Ping Hoofer Stand Bag : White Get it Now.

Ping Hoofer Stand Bag : White

Product Description



Golf Bag Specifications:

  • BRAND: Ping
  • COLOR: White
  • MODEL: Hoofer 2012 Stand Bag
  • MODEL SPECIFICS:9" Five-way top reinforced to prevent flexing, Eight easily accessed pockets, Water-resistant, velour-lined valuables pocket, Range-finder pocket, Reinforced bracket with leg stop, Water-bottle pocket, Dual sliding shoulder pads with adjustable straps, Designed for optimal balance, Leg retention strap, Strap slider for a backpack-style fit, Umbrella holder, towel loop, rain hood, Premium YKK zippers, Approximately 5 lbs.
  • CONDITION: New
  • CONDITION SPECIFICS: New condition 10, still has the tags on it!
Price: $139.95
as of Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:25:00 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #124257 in Sports & Outdoors
  • Color: White
  • Brand: Ping
  • Model: Hoofer 2012 Stand Bag
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 38.00" h x 14.00" w x 14.00" l, 4.00 pounds

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5GREAT BAG!!!!
By Juan C. Arevalos
The bag is very confortable, and the pockets are large, but few pockets.The stands are hard but I don't like too much the fiberglass stand.

3 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
1Poor Customer Service with Dallas Golf
By Tara
I purchased the Ping Hoofer bag as a birthday gift for my boyfriend 2 weeks before his actual birthday with the notion it would be here in the allotted 5-7 shipping days. I would highly suggest purchasing the bag (I've seen it in person and my boyfriend, an avid golfer loves this bag, although we still have not yet received it). However, I would NOT purchase it from Dallas Golf. The day after I gave them my $172 for the bag, I received an email saying "Your Ping Hoofer Bag Has Shipped!"...well not really, considering we are now on day 8, and I still have yet to receive the bag. After countless calls, messages, emails to Dallas Golf, I FINALLY spoke to a representative who was nothing short of cold, unapologetic, and rude. I finally received the tracking number, 8 days after the purchase, only to tell me that the very earliest I would receive the bag is 16 days after my order. No apologies from Dallas Golf, the gentleman literally said "well what do you want me to do about this? You can return it when you get it." More hassle than it's worth and it was after all my boyfriend's birthday gift, now belated birthday. I do not suggest doing business with Dallas Golf, the end result will leave you feeling frustrated, disrespected, and ignored. Buy the Ping Hoofer bag, just not from Dallas Golf.

See all 2 customer reviews...





Ping Hoofer Stand Bag : White Reviewed by William Butler on Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:25:00 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment