Product Description
Crystal slide-on or coil visor includes a hat clip with magnetic crystal Glove It ball marker. UV50 sun protection.
| List Price: | $24.95 |
| Price: | $16.99 |
| as of Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:25:00 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Color: Gold
- Brand: Glove It
- Model: VB101
- Released on: 2012-07-25
- Fabric type: polyester
- Dimensions: .0" h x .0" w x .0" l,
Features
- Headache free visor
- Easy coil or slide on fit
- Wide brim for sun protection
- Includes ball marker
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Bling
By Tanya Parks
Yes now my mother can shine on the golf course. The ball marker it comes with has rhinestones surrounding the words Glove It.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Love these Glove It visors
By PJM
These visors are super comfortable and look great! I have them in several colors and wear them when I golf.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.I like it
By Barbara Irving
I am very happy with the two bling visors I purchased. They are really comfortable and wide enough to cover the tops of your ears.
Glove It Women's Bling Visor (Gold)
Reviewed by William Butler on
Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:25:00 GMT
.
Rating:
No comments:
Post a Comment