Saturday, March 2, 2013

Low cost C8 A99 Golf Golf Practice Stand Bag Range Sunday Carry Gold

Shopping online C8 A99 Golf Golf Practice Stand Bag Range Sunday Carry Gold for Sale, Buy for C8 A99 Golf Golf Practice Stand Bag Range Sunday Carry Gold Get it Now.

C8 A99 Golf Golf Practice Stand Bag Range Sunday Carry Gold

Product Description

Model: Golf Practice Stand Bag Range Sunday Carry

Color: Grey, Yellow, Red

Material: 600D nylon with PVC backing, waterproof

Size: 5" top, 50" high, 33" shaft tube body

weight = 2kg
Thick padded top provide clubs maximum protection Woven A99 zipper puller

Attention:
Handling Time: 2-3 working days

Shipping Time: 5-9 business days; remote area needs longer time
Ship Method: FedEx/UPS/USPS

Attention:
Handling Time: 2-3 working days

Shipping Time: 5-9 business days; remote area needs longer time
Ship Method: FedEx; UPS
Ship fee: free shipping to US Continental; To Alaska and Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO/FPO will charge $24.49 more

Return Policy:
We will exchange the defective product within 7 days upon you received the parcel, but only if it shows the product itself has defect, we need clear picture via email before you return the product(get our approval first please). If it's your reason(eg size or color change) to exchange/return the product, yourself to bear the shipping cost for both way.

List Price: $89.99
Price: $49.99
as of Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:25:02 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Color: Gold
  • Brand: A99 Golf

Features

  • Light weight, with stand, can hold half set clubs
  • 2way divider, 2 zipper accessory pocket, one mesh pocket
  • removable padded shoulder strap; top is not detachable
  • Full length zipper panel entry for easily in and out clubs
  • Webbing handle padded with 600D nylon

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
3Superior in some ways, inferior in others
By Ahikanana
First of all, I ordered what was described as a "yellow" bag with what appears to be grey in the picture. The bag I received is gold & black. Even the box in which it was shipped had "gold" stamped on it. I'm not completely dissatisfied with the color, but if something changes for any reason, the description should be changed or the customer should be contacted before shipping a substitute. I might have ordered the grey instead.

Second, the nylon on the inside one of the flaps of the head cover was torn, but being that the tear is not easily noticeable & it didn't affect the functionality, I just ignored it.

I ordered this bag above all the dozens of other Sunday carry bags because I thought the pockets appeared to be (based on photos only) laid out in a practical manner. I have a larger bag with larger pockets, but playing a round of golf with it was too much of a hassle because it wasn't easy to retrieve what I wanted quickly. Now back to this bag, which I dubbed "the honeybee":

PROS: Very practical & functional pockets. Plastic tube body & bottom makes it more durable & protects the clubs better. Padded head cover. I was able to fit 9 clubs, which includes a driver & wood. I just hope 9 clubs doesn't put too much stress on the stand.

CONS: The 2 largest pockets should be wider (perhaps 1 inch wider). Because of the tubing, it's difficult to squeeze in wide objects. You can push the tube in to make everything fit, but then you end up smashing your stuff. The top end of the shoulder strap should be attached at the top of the tube, NOT on the head cover 2 inches above the tube. Why place all the stress on what might be the weakest point of the bag? Attaching it to the tube 2 inches below will not significantly throw off the balance.

I recommend this bag, though with some reservation. With some redesigning I think it could be a far more superior bag.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4A99 Sunday Golf Bag.
By John French
This is for the most part a well made bag which is ideal for par 3 courses where the golfer needs only 4 or five clubs. On my first time out, one of the pins securing the handle broke off but this was easily fixed with a bolt and locknut. It has been fine since then and I'm well satisfied with it.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Great Day Bag
By Bru in FL
This is a great bag for travel, as well as a quick nine holes. easy to cary, the top allows you to put a wood or two and few irons...dont forget your putter. Pockets for extra bolf balls even lite rain shell. I am real pleased with this bag. bd

See all 3 customer reviews...





C8 A99 Golf Golf Practice Stand Bag Range Sunday Carry Gold Reviewed by William Butler on Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:25:02 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment