Saturday, March 2, 2013

Clearance HANDS-FREE UMBRELLA MESSENGER BAG - STAY DRY WITHOUT HAVING TO HOLD YOUR UMBRELLA (BLACK)

Shopping online HANDS-FREE UMBRELLA MESSENGER BAG - STAY DRY WITHOUT HAVING TO HOLD YOUR UMBRELLA (BLACK) for Sale, Buy for HANDS-FREE UMBRELLA MESSENGER BAG - STAY DRY WITHOUT HAVING TO HOLD YOUR UMBRELLA (BLACK) Get it Now.

HANDS-FREE UMBRELLA MESSENGER BAG - STAY DRY WITHOUT HAVING TO HOLD YOUR UMBRELLA (BLACK)

Product Description

Keep your hands free rain or shine with this unique hands-free umbrella messenger bag. When you are on the go, this unique over the shoulder messenger bag will hold your personal items securely as well as keep you dry or shaded all the while keeping your hands free. Snatch proof and adjustable shoulder strap for a comfortable and convenient way to carry your personal belongings. Umbrella holder keeps your umbrella upright leaving your hands free for other tasks. Holder adapts to most curved or straight handled umbrellas. Main zipper compartment contains an organizer, front zipper for quick grab items like keys, tissues, license etc. Includes separate cell phone pocket and back pocket to hold your compact umbrella (not included) wet or dry. Durable 100% cotton canvas. Color Black

Price: $14.99
as of Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:24:42 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #71729 in Sports & Outdoors

Features

  • Stay dry without having to hold your umbrella
  • Holds straight or curved handled umbrellas
  • 4 compartments plus cell phone pocket - color black
  • Snatch proof with adjustable shoulder strap
  • Durable 100% cotton canvas

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
3It's not adjustable!
By Jerome N. Rogers
I loved the concept when I saw this for the first time, however they failed to mention that the straps were not adjustable. Unless you are OK with the umbrella just hanging off of you then I can't see giving this 4-5 stars. Great concept that needs some improvement.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
3Too large
By sacmcdonald
I really like the idea of this, but the strap is enormous. I'd have to gain 30 pounds for this thing to not be hanging off me. I'm going to try adding some velcro to a lower part of the strap so I can tighten it.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
2Leans Back Too Much
By T. Umland
I like the concept of a bag that is in front to keep things from getting wet. But the umbrella leans back so far that I end up needing to use my hand to keep it over my head to keep the rain off me. If there was something that could hold it about 3 inches forward off my shoulder that would work well. I am thinking of getting one of the frame type ones. With this bag it allows me to use my hands quickly and not drop the umbrella, but I get we.

See all 4 customer reviews...





HANDS-FREE UMBRELLA MESSENGER BAG - STAY DRY WITHOUT HAVING TO HOLD YOUR UMBRELLA (BLACK) Reviewed by William Butler on Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:24:42 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment