Saturday, March 2, 2013

Best TaylorMade Quiver Carry Bag (Black)

Shopping online TaylorMade Quiver Carry Bag (Black) for Sale, Buy for TaylorMade Quiver Carry Bag (Black) Get it Now.

TaylorMade Quiver Carry Bag (Black)

Product Description

The Quiver carry bag is an unsructured yet highly engineered bag the industry standard for the category. This durable bag will hold a complete set of 14 clubs and endure to the abuse inherently taken by a carry bag with no stand mechanism. less bag, more performance. This bag features dual ergonomic shoulder straps with Velour lining, a reinforced bottom, and a beverage sleeve. It has a large apparel pocket, glove pocket, and an air mesh padded hip pad. It also has a velour line valuables pocket and it is FAS-TEK Snap Action Technology compatible. This product weighs is 2.2-pounds.

List Price: $89.99
Price: $74.99
as of Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:25:08 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: One Size
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: TaylorMade
  • Model: N2155401
  • Released on: 2013-01-16
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 10.50" h x 13.00" w x 37.00" l,

Features

  • 2 Way top quiver carry bag
  • Dual ergonomic shoulder straps with velour lining
  • Reinforced bottom; beverage sleeve pocket
  • Large Apparel Pocket; glove pocket
  • Air Mesh padded Hip Pad, velour line valuables pocket; 1 FAS-TEK receiver

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

8 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
4Review for the TaylorMade Quiver Carry Bag
By RocketSci
I bought this bag as a range/Sunday bag. Even though it could probably hold all my clubs (haven't actually tried), I would not use it for carrying any more than half my clubs. I have mainly used it for taking a couple of clubs to the range and played a quick round with, it as well.

The bag looks great (I ordered the black one) and there are 3 pockets (large, medium and small), which is plenty at least for when you are playing a quick round or are out in the range. It's really light (about 2 lbs), the straps are very comfortable and the bag also comes with a tool to mark your balls (a straight line, some more lines, a star and a circle).

Now the negatives... and the reason I gave it 4 stars: Even though I knew it did not have a stand, I didn't know the body of the bag lacked structure. When I say structure, I mean that the bag is flimsy and you won't be able to lean it against anything without the bag slipping down. Out in the golf course, you will lay it on the ground anyways. At the range, however, I try leaning it against something at it's somewhat disappointing seeing that it can't look good like that.

Overall, I like it and it does what I want which is carry a few of my clubs. For the price, I can't complain.

0 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
1bad bag
By golfen
This golf bag is a joke. I would not buy this bag for a five year old. It has no storage, there is nothing that holds it up stand it up let go of the bag and hold your clubs the bag goes to the ground. Don't waste your money. I would not pay five dollars for this bag.TaylorMade Quiver Carry Bag

See all 2 customer reviews...





TaylorMade Quiver Carry Bag (Black) Reviewed by William Butler on Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:25:08 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment