Saturday, March 2, 2013

Purchase Orlimar Ladies Executive Series Golf Cart Bag (Brown Plaid)

Shopping online Orlimar Ladies Executive Series Golf Cart Bag (Brown Plaid) for Sale, Buy for Orlimar Ladies Executive Series Golf Cart Bag (Brown Plaid) Get it Now.

Orlimar Ladies Executive Series Golf Cart Bag (Brown Plaid)

Product Description

The Ladies Executive Series Pin Stripe Golf Cart Bag features an eleven way compartment top and will surely stand out on any golf course! Durable carry handles located at the top and bottom of the bag will make moving this bag easy to do plus two large garment pockets, a lined valuables pocket, an insulated cooler pocket, an ample golf ball pocket and four spacious accessory pockets will provide plenty of storage space. Walking the course will be stress free with this bag’s padded shoulder strap. An implemented padded shoulder strap will make walking the full 18 rounds comfortable and stress free. Tee, glove, towel and umbrella holders are additionally included. This ladies cart bag is the total package- it’s enormously functional with all of its pocket space as well as incredibly stylish!

List Price: $114.00
Price: $80.84 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:24:52 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #219427 in Sports & Outdoors
  • Color: brown/black/white
  • Brand: Orlimar
  • Model: OR83387
  • Released on: 2011-01-29

Features

  • Available in the color combination Brown Plaid
  • Tee, glove, towel, and umbrella holders
  • Two garment pockets, lined valuables pocket, insulated cooler pocket, ample golf ball pocket and four accessory pockets
  • Rain hood

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5Love it!
By Simply ES
I love this bag! Each one of my clubs fits nicely in the staggered slots. Plenty of room for balls, drinks and other storage. Lightweight. Quality made. Love the brown, charcoal and copper plaid. This has become my favorite cart bag.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Great bag! Classy, efficient, durable...and plaid. Love it!
By Hope Lock
High-quality, great price, AND a great looking bag. Love, love, LOVE all the pockets! I'm so organized now, at least with golf. I like the fabric, it's not like the other sport-style golf bags which seem to be made out of backpack material...this is thick, classy, durable. I've only had it a few weeks, so I will have to see how the zippers hold up, but so far, so good; they don't get stuck and aren't awkward to use (sometimes large zippers on heavy gear are just...awkward, unless it's me). The only things I would change are the 11-way dividers (prefer 14); and they are not full-depth (prefer full-depth). However, I knew the details before I bought it, so it gets five stars for being exactly what I ordered, plus I'm even happier with it than I thought I would be. I'm very happy with my purchase.
Thank you, Amazon! :D

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Nice Bag
By Joe
Arrived on time in good shape,
Good quality bag
Exactly what was advertised, Color and size
See you on the lyncs

See all 4 customer reviews...





Orlimar Ladies Executive Series Golf Cart Bag (Brown Plaid) Reviewed by William Butler on Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:24:52 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment